Unlocking self-expression through NLP, part of the Professional Perspectives series, offers you over a hundred activities that create the need and the desire in the students to express themselves, be it in speech or in writing. Neuro-Linguistic Programming is the study of human experience, focusing on mind-body connection, on language as a mirror of the inner being and on the fact that much of our experience is mediated by powerful internal programs we are not normally aware of. This book starts from the perspective of NLP and provides teachers with well over a hundred activities, designed to create the wish and need in students to express themselves in English, both in speech and in writing. Talking about newly-felt, newly-apprehended sensations and ideas through English gradually changes the learner's relationship to the language:
- A real desire to talk and write
- An improved relationship with the target language
- A growing sense of ownership of the target language
- A growth in psychological awareness
- A more accurate awareness of classmates and a growth of respect for them.
Проверьте предложения по акции. Экономить приятно!